There are a lot of people with questions about what I eat to stay fit and healthy. I decided to share with you guys one of my most highly kept secrets. My “Superman Diet” is what I use to achieve the maximum results for all of my healthy living goals. This includes staying fit and lean, keeping my skin young and healthy, nourishing the roots of my hair, and alkalizing my body.
These are the ingredients that typically make up my “Superman Diet”
Oatmeal and quinoa hot cereal
Manzana/Manzano bananas (Little bananas)
Berries (Blueberry, Blackberry, Raspberry)
Fortified Hemp &/or Almond milk
Apple cider vinegar
Strawberries, Orange, Mango, or Pineapple
Apple and Salad
The RisFit Trio (Organic Ketchup, Cholula Hot Sauce, and Avocado)
– I drink about a gallon of Cucumber and Lime Infused water throughout the day to help me feel energized and refreshed.
– A large number of these selections are considered superfoods and are great additions to any diet.
– These foods also follow the concept of alkalinity and may help in pH balancing.
– This list of foods are gluten-free
– Most of the foods listed are eaten “Raw” with the “grains” oatmeal and quinoa being an exception.
Maximize Your Ability to Affect Positive Change
*For Specific Dietary Guidelines please consult with a physician. This is for general purposes only and is only meant to serve as an illustration. Also, visit http://choosemyplate.gov/ for more information.